Sunday, May 17, 2009

Today's Thrifty Finds


Time for Today's Thrifty Finds hosted by Rhoda at Southern Hospitality.


Last week I forgot to show you these little saucers that I picked up at the local thrift store. They are missing the cups, but that is OK. I love blue & white china and I have a hard time passing them up. I paid $4.00 for 6 saucers.

I love the pattern on these saucers.
And I love them even more as they are Royal Staffordshire from England.
And here is where 2 of them ended up.
In my wall cabinet display. I love how this turned out.
Thanks for visiting & don't forget to visit Rhoda to see her fabulous chandelier and the rest of this weeks participants. You will find them here.

And also be sure to check out my other post with my Metamorphosis Monday contribution. You can find it here.

9 comments:

The Tattered Cottage said...

Very pretty and a good price too. LOVE the shelf you displayed them on!
Toni

Mary said...

They are so pretty, and I love how they look displayed on the shelf. Great find!

★Carol★ said...

Wow! Clarice Cliff plates? Those are worth alot of money I think. But I'd have a hard time parting with them, because they're beautiful! Great find!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Kim, those are just adorable. I love blue & white too. Thanks for playing today!

Angie said...

Those plates look so good in the beautiful shelf piece and I LOVE the sign hanging above it!

Eclectic Chic Style said...

Ooh beautiful finds and they look so pretty!!
♥ Teresa

Brandi said...

Love the saucers and they look very nice with your display. Thanks for visiting!

grannyann said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I absolutely love your blue and white plates and how you displayed them. I love that display shelf you have them on. I want one of those. Come back again and visit me.

Chandy said...

Love it! Gorgeous plates... I'd have to watch out for things like that. Glad you found them when you did...