Monday, March 16, 2009

Confession Tag

I've been tagged!!!! This is my first time to be tagged by a fellow blogger and I'm so excited. My new blogger friend Chari over at Happy to Design is the one who tagged me. I've never met Chari, but we have soooo much in common. Click here & it will take you over to her blog, which is fabulous!!!!

So here are the rules for Confession Tag:

Copy and paste the whole questionnaire and replace my answers with yours. You have to state and create a link for the blogger who tagged you. Pass to 4 other bloggers. Remember to inform them by commenting on their recent post. Display the logo anywhere on your blog. Last, answer each question with truth and nothing but the truth since this is a confession tag. Have Fun!

1)What is your blogger name? Kim Chalfant (yes, I use my real name)

2) When is your birthday? August 21

3) How long have you been blogging? Since Dec 2007

4) Who tagged you? Chari at Happy to Design

5 ) Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts. My hair (except now it is tooo long & I must get it cut, boo hoo), can't think of any other body part that I like. I'm just happy that I still have all my body parts, even if I am not happy with them.

6) What do you wish most for your birthday? I wish that I can go to Vegas for my birthday. Or anywhere for that matter.

7) What color are your nails now? My nails are the color God made them. I haven't painted my nails for probably 15 years. Mostly because I'm too lazy & the upkeep of painted nails.

8) Any depressing thoughts lately? Me, depressing thoughts? If you ask my husband, every thought I have is depressing (negative). My biggest worry right now is the economy & being able to hold onto my house. And keep food in our mouths. So far, so good, but you never know!!!

9) What's your next 1 month's plan? I really don't make plans, I just wing it. I just hope to be able to make the next mortgage payment & pay my bills.

10) At what age did you have your 1st crush? I don't remember my age, but less than 9 years old since I had a crush on our neighbor Devon & we moved from that neighborhood when I was 9. I saw Devon again when I was a teenager & I still had a crush on him. He thought I was a geek though. But he was hot!!!

11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated till now? No. Never had the desire. I hated high school!!!!

12) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything? Who me? Girls don't fart!!! Since we have to be honest, the answer is yes. But I usually high tail it to another area so I won't be suspected.

13) Are you a clean freak? I laughed when I read this question. Anyone who knows me, knows the answer is "NO". I prefer things clean, but if it means that I do the cleaning, then it ain't going to be perfect. I'm not a complete slob, but not a clean freak either.

14) Which era do you wish you were born into? Not really sure how to answer this question. I think I am happy in the era that I have grown up in since it is the only thing I know. But I do love the Renaissance era, the Victorian era or Edwardian era. But only if I was rich. I like all the romance, glamor, etc you see in the movies of these time periods, but I'm sure that I wouldn't have survived in real life unless I was part of a wealthy family as I love comfort & luxury.

15) Are you a vegetarian? I laughed again when I read this question. I am a meat & potatoes girl. I can't understand how anyone would be a vegan. But to each his own. If you are a vegan, sorry, didn't mean to offend you.

16) How many pillows do you sleep with at night? One pillow.

17) Are you a light sleeper or an I-don't-care-if -there's-a-bomb-here kind of sleeper? I used to be able to sleep through anything but since I've gotten older, I wake up at the slightest noise, or to go pee. Or I get too hot & that wakes me up the most. Getting old is a bitch (excuse the french).

18) Do you secretly wear comfortable granny panties when your man is not around? I am a granny, but I don't wear granny panties (at least I hope they are not granny panties). lol

19) What is your ultimate dream job? To be a secret shopper. I would love, love, love to get paid for shopping and/or eating out. Or to be paid to stay home & watch TV. Can you tell I don't like to work?

20) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most? That he thinks he is always right & unfortunately he usually is (Don't let him know I am admitting this). I hate it!!!!!

21) What is your dream car? I really don't have a dream car, but if I had to pick one now it would be a Rolls Royce but only if it came with a chauffeur.

22) Do you easily wake up in the morning? Yes, I never set my alarm clock. I just wake up when I'm suppose to. But I don't like getting up. If I wake up early, I'll stay in bed until I have to get up. I love to sleep in on the weekend, but since I've gotten older, it's harder to do so.

23) Do you like hairy men? In my fantasies, I love bare chested buff men. But in realty I don't really care. If I love someone, I love them, hairy or not. I do like mustaches though.

24) How about goateed men? They are OK. But I like mustaches better.

25) Which one would you prefer, 2 hour spa, 2 hour Thai Massage or 2 hour foot massage? 2 hour spa I guess. I have not had any of these, so I can only give an educated guess. Couldn't the spa include a Thai massage & a foot massage? Then I'd have the best of all worlds.

26) Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name? When I was a kid I wanted my name to be Frankie or Brandy.

27) What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? Me, sports? Don't laugh too hard. When I was a kid I wanted to be a trapee artist, but never tried it. I did try skateboarding for about 5 minutes in the 70's when I won a skateboard from the radio station. That was about as extreme as I get.

28) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? Never been to Asia & really don't have the desire to travel there (unless someone is willing to pay for a vacation, then I'm all in). I have been to Europe & loved everything about it (well almost everything). I would definitely go back to Europe. Let's go!!!!

29) What is your favorite food? Steak (with A-1 sauce)

30) What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date? It was when I lived in Utah, when we got back to my apartment, I went to introduce my date to my roomates & I couldn't remember his name. Needless to say, it was my only date with him. Still can't remember his name.

Okay...there it is! They say true confession is good for the soul...I sure do hope so!!! Sooooo...now I'm tagging;

1. Andrea over at "Prescott Family Tree"
2. Marti over at "My Quiver's Full-Graff Upates"
3. Launi over at "Gracious Rain" (when you are feeling better)
4. Tina over at "Trials and Tribulations"

Okay Girls, "Tag, You're It!".....have fun!!!

1 comment:

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hey Girlfriend...

Hehe...loved reading your answers!!! You sure can get to know the "nitty-gritty" about someone through one of these little ditties...wink!!!

Thanks for the "shout-out"! I'm blushing, Girlfriend! Can't believe that your birthday is the day after mine...hehe! My grandson Alex's b-day is the 21st of August!

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy St. Pat's Day!
Love ya,
Chari