Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to the new Manning Family Tree blog spot. I made this as a place where we can all come to find out what is going on in each of our lives. As we get older it gets harder & harder to keep in touch with one another. I really miss when we were kids & we would get together and have fun. I miss that connection with each of you.

I want this to be a place where you can post what is going on in your life, or the lives of your children and/or grandchildren. You can even post pictures. Or you can just write down favorite memories of Grandma and Grandpa Manning, or anyone else connected to this family. It doesn't matter how mundane you think your life is or how exciting for that matter, someone in our family wants to know about it.

I've wanted to do this for about a year now, but I am such a procrastinator. So I figured Christmas was the perfect time of year to kick this off. I loved how Melissa and Aunt Marilyn did the recipe book. It brought back lots of great memories. That is what I want this blog to be about, a place to remember great memories & create new memories and reconnect with one another.

I hope that all of you are exited as me to contribute to this blog. It will get boring real quick if I am the only one to contribute. If you have any questions, email me at kasmlc@hotmail.com.

Love to you all & I can't wait to find out what is going on in all your lives.

Kim

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Hello

Just wanted to say Hi and let everyone know that Mom, Dad and I are doing just fine. It's raining today and I have to go to work. Hope everything is fine with everyone. Love Ya.

James said...

Hi from Ireland!

My mother's maiden name was Manning and we're trying to establish some family traces here in County Clare, Ireland. We're in touch with some Manning descendants in the U.S. I don't know if any of these are related to you but I thought I'd leave a message here just in case.

Take care and well done on grabbing the family name on blogspot.

James