Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Girls Night Out!



My girl friends & I went to the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood last week to see the Broadway play "Wicked". Actually we made a day of it (which if anyone knows my girlfriends will understand)... The play was fantastic - much funnier than I thought it would be & well worth the money (if anyone is interested in going). We surprised our friend Amy (in the black dress) as it was her 30th birthday. She had no idea where we were going (although she guessed it the day before) so we had her pretty confused with all the things we were telling her (trying to throw her off). It was fun to get away with the girls & get all dressed up to see a play. It's always an adventure when I'm with this group of girls. Thanks ladies!!!

3 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Sounds like you had a fun time. I want to see Wicked too.
Kim

Jodi said...

We should get together and go. I would love to see Wicked too.
Jodi

Unknown said...

How fun!! You guys look great! I have been wanting to see Wicked.