Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Becky & some belated birthday wishes!

I just realized that today is Becky's birthday. Becky is Joni's daughter, and she is my cousin. I wish that I lived closer to Becky as she is a fabulous person & I know it would be a blast to hang out with her. I might even learn how to decorate a cake.

So happy birthday Becky, even though there is only a few more hours left of your birthday.

Kim

P.S. I have been bad on birthdays this month. I know I missed wishing Aunt Joni & Rick a birthday greeting at the beginning of the month. And I'm pretty sure that Becky's son Matthew had a birthday sometime this month as well. Aunt Joni's family has a lot of March birthdays.

Happy belated birthday to all family members that I missed this month.

If I miss someone's birthday it's probably because I don't know you are having a birthday. If everyone could email me with birthday info for everyone in their family, I would greatly appreciate it.

P.S.S. Sorry that I haven't blogged much. I've been so busy with work and life in general. Plus I've been lazy. I'll try & do better.

No comments: