Saturday, March 13, 2010

Photo for Erin

Erin posted on her family blog about her family. She is trying to figure out who her daughter Aubrey looks like. She doesn't think that she looks like her or her busband. She thinks maybe she looks like her mom Marti (Erin's mom). She asked if I had a photo of Marti when she was a child.

So here you go Erin, I think it's the only photo I have. Your mom Marti is on the far left. The photo says it was taken in Apr 1962. So I would have been about 3 1/2. If I was 3 1/2 in this photo, then your mom would have been almost 5 years old. I am right next to Marti. Then Becky (she should have been 3), then on the far right is my brother Eric who would have been almost 2.

I tried to make the photo large so you could see your mom a little better. I hope this helps you.

Kim

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow, Kim! You're awesome! I'm going to spend some time examining that picture!!!!
Thanks again,
Erin