Sunday, April 25, 2010

Clash of the Titans


Last night Mike & I went to the movies. We saw Clash of the Titans. It was pretty good. Not great, but good. Better than the 1970's version (which I also saw back then). And it should be better, since we now have better special effects. Avatar was still better. And Sam Worthington is great in both. Not bad to look at either.



The only time we go to the movies is when a friend of mine gives us free tickets. But then we can't see anything that is newly out. So that usually limits what we can see. So out of the 3 movies we had to choose from, Clash of the Titans was our pick.

What you probably don't know about me is that I love, love, love Greek Mythology. Well, at least I did when I was a teenager. So seeing this movie brought back great memories. Especially seeing Pegasus. Except I'm not sure I liked a black Pegasus. Pegasus is suppose to be white. And Perseus was like a knight in shining armor, so he should have had a white Pegasus.

I loved Pegasus when I was a teenager. I was obsessed with Pegasus. But there wasn't much Pegasus stuff around as unicorns were more popular at the time. I did get a t-shirt at the Del Mar Fair that had an air brushed Pegasus. I'll bet I could get Eric to make me another one now. I may just have to do that.

So my love for Pegasus was what got me into my obsession with unicorns when I was a teenager. Both were mythical horses. And I loved horses.

Did you have any obsessions when you were younger? And do you like Greek Mythology?



No comments: