Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all of you that are mothers. If you are not, make sure you wish your mom, or someone who is, a Happy Mother's Day.

In honor of mothers day I thought I would share with you a video. It's about Stephanie Nielson, survivor of a near-fatal plane crash. She shares her story of a beautiful life centered on faith in Jesus Christ and love of family.


It's long, but worth watching.



I have been following Stephanie's blog at NieNie Dialogues ever since I heard about her plane crash back in August 2008. She also has an awesome sister named Courtney who has a blog called C Jane Enjoy It. Courtney posted a lot about Stephanie's accident and took care of 3 of her children while Stephanie was recovering.

I recommend you read both of their blogs someday. You will find both quite inspirational and even funny. And both have a way of making motherhood the most noblest of callings. But especially Stephanie.

This is the perfect video for Mother's Day.


And I want to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day. I love you!!!!

No comments: