Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy 50th Birthday Eric!! Happy Anniversary Mike & me!

Today my brother Eric turns 50!!! So I thought we would throw him a virtual birthday party. You are all invited.

You know we need cake. Be sure to have the hose ready when you light the candles.

I'd hate for your house to burn down. One fire in the family is enough. And did you notice I made a banner? And there are balloons too.

And what would a party be without presents?

In honor of your birthday Eric, I got you this shirt to wear. Wear it proudly.

You only turn 50 once. I should know. Been there, done that. And since I am so wise, I have a bit of sisterly advice for you on your birthday.

Happy birthday bro!!! You are the best brother I could ask for (don't tell Todd I said that). Love you more than you could know. Now have a good one!!!


Love,



P.S. It is also Mike & Kim's (that would be me) 4th wedding anniversary today. So happy anniversary honey.
Yup, we got married on Eric's birthday.

No comments: