Friday, July 2, 2010

5 Day Weekend

So, what do normal people do when they have a 5 day weekend? Most people would go somewhere, go to an amusement park, do nothing. Do you think that I did something like that? Of course not, I decided to paint the from Hall way of our house. Am I crazy? Well, sort of.

Dad and I then went to Home Depot and picked up supplies and a couple of different color samples. We came home and painted the samples on the wall.

The sample on the left is called Toasted Cashew and the one on the right is called Distant Tan. We decided to choose the Toasted Cashew to paint the hall.

So today while Dad was at the temple I decided to get started. I first taped off the walls that I did not want to paint, then I started painting the edges.

Here are a couple of pictures that I took:

This is the Wall between the Hall & Kithen


This is the wall with the closet on it.

The things that were hard doing this was, the ceiling height is about 10 feet and I'm 5'7" and I was painting by my self. Sure Mom was in the Living Room watching Soaps and Dad was in the TV room playing on his computer. Well, Dad did help me when I had to climb up on the ladder to paint the top of the walls. Mom helped me put it back together. I reminded Mom and Dad that next time I get such a hair brain idea to stop me. Now Mom wants us to paint the Dining Room the same color. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: