Thursday, February 21, 2008

Finally!!

Okay, if any of the rest of you are as computer illiterate as me, getting into blog on this isn't quite as easy as Kim made it sound. After many attempts & lots of help - I finally did it!! Thanks Kim.

My boys are growing fast. In fact faster than I can even believe. Zak is about to graduate from high school & I still can't figure out where the time went! Our youngest will start middle school next year.... before I know it they will all be grown & mission bound. Bitter sweet I suppose.

I was trying to insert a picture, but it won't work... again, not as easy as you said Kim. Oh well, I guess I will have a try at this some other time when I am not trying to watch a movie & do this too.

Hope everyone's doing well. Write soon, I'd love to hear about the rest of your lives.

Andrea

No comments: