Friday, February 29, 2008

Fun evening with Brandon & Noah

Hello all. Mom, Dad, Brandon Noah & I all went to our Stake Emergency Prepardness Night tonight at the Stake Center. We got lots of information and tried some new things prepared with food storage. They had wheat and other kinds of stuff we don't normally eat. It was really informative and fun. While we were there Noah kind of got bored so I took him up on the stage (they were setting up for the band that was playing) and he talked to the drummer. He said he liked punk bands and that he started in a punk band in the 70's.

After we got home, Noah wanted to have Brandon record him singing the song "Billy Jean" by Michael Jackson. So I went and got my digital camera and Brandon and Noah recorded it. It was really funny. At the beginning Noah was too embarrassed to perform while Mom and I were in the room, so he made us leave. I am putting one of the recordings here on this blog. I hope it works. Enjoy and hope everyone is having a great day and weekend.

Jodi

2 comments:

Prescott family said...

Noah, you are a goof-ball!

Prescott family said...

Noah, you are a goof-ball!