Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Family Throwback

Welcome to our 1st edition of Friday Family Flashback. And what is Friday Family Flashback? I thought it would be fun to post old photos of people in our family, or old vacation photos. You can post any old photo really, as long as it involves family members or something that you did as a family. I love looking at old photos as they bring back such fond (usually) memories.

I thought I would start us off with a flashback to 2000 with my family, the Langston's. These photos were taken on Thanksgiving Day 2000 (I think). We took them in downtown El Cajon in front of the courthouse & city offices. Since Todd's family lived in Utah, we didn't get to see them very often. Since they were in town for this Thanksgiving we thought it would be great to take family photos.

Here is Mom and Dad with all of their grandchildren (at that time).

Me, Brandon & Mike. Mike and I were not married when these photos were taken. Mike's two sons Brandan & Jesse were not with us to be in the photos.
Andrea's boys: Zak (back row), Simon, Noah & Nate (front row, left to right). I think this is such an adorable photo.
Eric's kids: Jase, Taylor, Danica & Cade (left to right).

Langston grand kids
Andrea's family. Jamey & Andrea (back row). Zak, Nate, Simon & Noah (front row)
Todd's family: Tyler, Cathy, Todd, Erin Grace (back row). Colin, Daniella,, Mari & Julianna (front row). If I got anyone mixed up I'm sorry. I get the girls mixed up (except for Erin) as they are so close in age & we didn't get to see them all that often.
Jodi
The whole family except for Jeannette. I just now noticed that she isn't in the photo. I don't remember her not being there. But then I don't remember her being there either. Where was Jeannette? Anyone in my family remember? Maybe she wasn't there & that is why I don't have a photo of Eric's family all together.

It was kind of fun going back in time. Let's do it again next week. If you are a member of my family & want to join in, please do so. If you have your own blog & want to post your flashback photos there, just let me know & I'll put a link to your blog. Or you can post them on this blog if you would like.

No comments: