Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July Family Birthdays & an Anniversary wish!




I've been terrible at remembering to post birthday wishes to family members. So I thought I would wish everyone in our family with a July birthday, a Very Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday to the following:
July 1: Daniella (Todd's daughter, Dorothy's grand daughter)
July 2: Colleen (Marti's daughter, Joni's grand daughter)
July 4: Ryan (Marilyn's son)
July 9: Julianna (Todd's daughter, Dorothy's grand daughter)
July 14: Emily (Joni's daughter)
July 15: Tina (Becky's daughter, Joni's grand daughter)
July 30: Erin Grace (Todd's daughter, Dorothy's grand daughter)


zwani.com myspace graphic comments



And while we are all here, I want to wish a Happy Belated Anniversary to Dorothy & Carlos (my mommy & daddy). Their anniversary was 7/11 and they have been married for 52 years. Congrats!!!!!
myspace comments

If you or someone in your family has a July birthday or anniversary & you are not on my list, please let me know so I can add you. Also let me know if you have an August birthday or anniversary. I don't want to miss anyone and my birthday list is quite small. I'm still needing lots of family members birthdays. You can email me everyone in your family's birthday info to kasmlc@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Kim

1 comment:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM, And a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL...May you have a great weekend my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria