Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope that everyone is having a Happy Thanksgiving. Don't eat too much food. You don't want to get heartburn. Oh heck, live dangerous. It's Thanksgiving.

And don't forget to be thankful.



What are you thankful for today?

I am thankful for all that God has given me. Especially my family. Family is my most important treasure. And I love that this family blog has connected us once again. I am really enjoying getting to know my cousins again and their kids.

I just wish we could have a big family reunion and all get to meet one another in person. Maybe some day. I'm just thankful that some of you are willing to participate in this blog or on your own family blogs.

I hope that each of you will post about what your family did for Thanksgiving and what you are thankful for.

I love each of you very much. I'm glad we are all a part of this crazy Manning Family Tree.

Kim

No comments: