Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy belated birthday to Daniella & Julianna

Just wanted to wish a Happy Belated Birthday to 2 of Todd's daughters. Daniella had a birthday on July 1 & Julianna had a birthday on July 9. Sorry that I am late in posting Happy Birthday to the both of you. But your Dad just got back to me with your birth dates. Next year I will try & wish you Happy Birthday on your actual birthdays.

I wish we got to see you more than we do. Don't forget that we are still family even though we don't know each other very well. I wish we all lived closer so we could know you better & you could get to know us better.

Try & get your Dad to bring you to California to visit all of us sometime.
Blogger Graphics

Blogger Graphics


I hope that each of you had a very special birthday. And remember that you are loved!!!!

Love,

Aunt Kim

1 comment:

Prescott family said...

That was nice Kim... it's too bad we don't live closer to those girls so that we spend more time with them! It is true that we all love them even though we don't get to see them very often.

Daniella & Julianna - Hope you both had great birthdays!!
Love ya,
Andrea