Sunday, September 6, 2009

9/11 Finding Hope



With the 9/11 anniversary coming up this week, I thought this was the perfect video. Besides all the bad, there was some good that came out of 9/11 as well.

I found this video on my friend Launi's blog called Gracious Rain. If you have not visited her blog, you must do so. She has a fabulous sense of humor and is a terrific writer. She also shares great recipes and crafts.



And since this Friday is 9/11, for Friday Family Flashback, I thought we might all post about where we were and what we were doing when we heard the tragic news that day 8 years ago. And how this event may or may not have changed your life.

Have a blessed Sunday.

Kim

1 comment:

xinex said...

What a beautiful story, Kim! Thank you for sharing The thought of 9/11 still makes me cry...Christine