Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Double Happy Anniversary

I just found out that we have a double wedding anniversary today to celebrate.

It is Marti & Larry's wedding anniversary. Not sure how long they have been married, except that it has been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog time. I remember going to their wedding reception. I think it was back in the 70's. Good times!!!!

UPDATE: I just found out that Marti & Larry have been married for 31 years. Yipee!!!

And a little bird told me (you can find out all kinds of juicy stuff from Facebook) that it is also Katie & Seth's 3rd wedding anniversary. Katie is Marti & Larry's daughter. Katie and Seth are having their first baby in little over a month. They are having a girl. You can read all about it on Katie's blog.

Happy Anniversary to both couples. May your love continue to grow & blossom.

No comments: