Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Strange Thing Happened

This morning while I was getting Mom ready for the day I noticed that the light and fan in the extra bedroom (Mom's Closet) was on, so I asked Mom and Dad if they turned it on. They both said that they didn't, so I turned it off. A while later I noticed that it was on again, so I turned it off. Just a while ago I noticed that the light was on, so I turned it off and went into the bathroom and when I came out again it was on. I took the remote and changed the battery and put the remote back into it's holder just inside the bedroom. I went into the living room to tell Mom about it and she told me to take the remote into my Bedroom I did. Next thing I know the light is back on again and before I could turn it off the light went off by it self.

Do you have a ghost? Do we have a wire that's going out? I don't know, but Mom has the remote in the living room and next time it happens I'm going to turn the light off at the Fan. I hope it doesn't short out.

No comments: