Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



I hope that each of you has a fantastic Thanksgiving.

I will be spending the day with most of my family at Eric & Jeannette's house. Everyone in our family will be there except for Todd's family. We will miss you Todd, Mari, Julianna, Daniella, Erin Grace & Tyler. And Taylor and Michael have gone to Orange County to spend the day with Michael's family.

We will also miss my stepson Brandan, Crystal and my grandson Gunner. But we already had a Thanksgiving dinner with them a couple of weeks ago.

Oh and we can't forget my nephew Zak who is on a mission in Detroit. But I hear they had lots of offers for Thanksgiving dinner. So I know he won't be going without.

And Colin. How could I forget about my nephew Colin. Colin is serving in the military in Iraq. But I'm sure the military fixes them all up with a tasty dinner.

Even without the missing family, we will still have 17 people for dinner at Eric's.

I want to take this time to tell you what I am most thankful for this year.
1) Family
2) My Faith (yes I do still have it)
3) My health
4) That I have a roof over my head
5) That I still have a job
6) That I still get to enjoy doing the things I like to do. Even if not having money sometimes gets in the way.
7) My blogs. Gives us a chance to all be connected.
8) Friends

And I know there is more, but I don't want to tax my brain too much this morning. Plus I still need to go to the grocery store to buy milk so I can make my green bean casserole.

So Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I wish that everyone in our family could be together today to celebrate. But if we can't all be together in person. We can at least be together in spirit.

Love to all of you.



No comments: