Tuesday, May 27, 2008

cleaning up....


Anyone who has ever been to our house has seen our ever evolving yard. After we first moved in, it was dirt & weeds - which is why Jamey decided to build a skateboard ramp. Anyone who knows Jamey (and his building disorder) knows that he can not just build a simple skateboard ramp. The small spine ramp morphed (before my very eyes) into a huge yard covering, wood, above ground pool. We did away with the weeds at least!! The boys enjoyed it for several years but unfortunately the home owners insurance was not very happy about this new addition to our backyard - so we had to tear it down...

So there we were again with dirt & weeds - along with left over wood from the skateboard ramp. Before long the backyard became a burial ground from all kinds of junk (our broken trampoline for example). Anyway, I am happy to say that our yard is evolving again (yea). I had to share our accomplishments.... Attached is a picture of what our backyard looked like two weeks ago & I will add more pictures as soon as we are finished with our upgrade. I'm sure my family will be shocked to see there is dirt but no weeds, no left over wood, not even the broken trampoline.

I won't tell you yet what we are doing just yet, but I promise to post new pictures soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your yard is looking good Andrea. Can't wait to see the final photos of the secret (or not so secret) project. Kim