Sunday, June 1, 2008

Shop till you drop

Jeannette, Danica & I went shopping yesterday 5/31 in Old Town Temecula. We first started off meeting at the "Home Goods" store in Temecula about 12:30pm. Jeannette had never been. I love this store! Jeannette & Danica loved it as well. We spent between 1-2 hours just at this store.

Next we went to lunch at the Olive Garden. It was very yummy!!! We shopped at a couple of stores in this shopping center. Saw some cute puppies that we wanted to take home, but didn't.

Then we went to Old Town Temecula. There are lots of fun stores to shop at. We only went to a few. We stopped at the Temecula Olive Oil Company where you can sample different flavors of olive oils & vinegars. Very yummy as well. I had never done this before. We also went to a couple of antique stores & a garden store where I took the photos of the flowers. We also stopped in the Old Town Rootbeer Company. They have so many different varieties of rootbeer & other sodas. Everyone must visit here at least once.

After leaving Old Town, we went to the mall. Jeannette got a new outfit to go with her new smaller figure. She looked very cute. I left the mall at 7:30pm.

I haven't gone shopping for that long in years. My feet were so tired when I got home. Luckily I didn't spend very much money on our shopping trip (only because I didn't have much to spend).
All in all we had a fun time. Can't wait to do it again!!!

1 comment:

Prescott family said...

Sounds like fun! Let me know next time you guys are going! I might join you (if gas doesn't go up any higher!!)...