Thursday, September 18, 2008

Photos from Jeannette's birthday party

I am a week late in posting the birthday photos from Jeannette's birthday on 9/10/08. Eric's family (mainly Danica) set up a small surprise birthday party for Jeannette on her birthday. They invited my family and a few other friends. It was a small gathering, but fun.

Jeannette knew that my family was coming over for cake & ice cream as we always come over for someone's birthday. She didn't know some other friends were coming over as well. She was quite surprised.

Eric purchased the princess cake, but Danica made the small chocolate cake. The boys (Jase, Cade & Jesse) stayed inside the whole party (party poopers). Brandon stayed home as his back hurt (another party poopper). The rest of us enjoyed cake & ice cream. So I got my fix of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream (you can always count on Eric's family to have my favorite kind of ice cream).

Jeannette was a good sport on turning older. She got some cool jewelry. And I gave her a gift card to Barnes & Noble (this is the gift that keeps on giving since everyone in Eric's family loves to read so they share books).

Taylor's friend Ashley was there, so the two of them were quite the entertainment (anyone who has teenage girls know what I mean). Lots of giggling and goofy photos.

All in all it was a fun evening. I love spending time with my brother's family. I think I'll keep them as family.

Kim


Click to play Jeannette's bday party
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: