Friday, September 24, 2010

Things to do on a weekend

I don't have anything planned for this weekend, so I decided that the floors in the front hall way and the kitchen needed to be replaced. Dad and I went to Home Depot and we got a vinyl flooring that goes down like wood plank flooring. After we came home I brought 3 boxes of flooring into the house and got started. Here are a few picture of the hall way.

This is the first box of Tiles. It took me 60 minutes to lay down.
This is Dad helping me (HA HA HA)
Mom being helpful.
It was really hot!!!
Me trimming one of the many tiles.

I will post more picture tomorrow. My back was really hurting so I stopped about 7:45pm.

Saturday

So I got up at 7:00am on Saturday and started working where I left off on Friday. I finished working on the hallway and got finished with that about 11:00am. Then I started on the kitchen. Well actually I had to continue on the kitchen while working on the hallway.

Here are a few pictures from Saturday

This is the transition from the hall to the kitchen.
This is the hall to the garage.
This is the hall to the kitchen/living room.

More later (I finished it on Sunday with alot of help from Eric & Jase)

Posted by Jodi

1 comment:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Why are you working mom & dad so hard? lol. I have flooring that needs to be put down too. You can come to my house when you are done. All kidding aside. It's looking good.