Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Danica's b-day photos

We went to Eric's house tonight for cake & ice cream to celebrate Danica's 23rd birthday. It was Eric's family minus Cade as he had Young Men at church, my family & Danica's 2 best friends.

Tomorrow night at midnight Danica, Taylor & friends are going to see "Twilight" at the movies. While over at Eric's, I got Taylor to let me borrow her "Twilight" book. So I am going to read a book. Can you believe it? I haven't read a book in about 13 years. Don't know why as I love to read, just haven't taken the time or had a book I wanted to read. But I want to see what all the fuss is about with Twilight. So I will let you know when I have finished, hopefully it won't take me a year. Have you seen how fat this book is? Wish me luck!

Click to play Danica's 23rd b-day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Happy birthday Danica!!!!

2 comments:

Prescott family said...

Cute!! Happy Birthday Danica! I can't believe you are 23! That makes me OLD! It looks like you had a good day. The pictures are cute... too bad we couldn't be there with you. We were thinking of you. We love you!!
Aunt Andrea, Uncle Jamey & boys

Dee Dee said...

I can't believe you are 23 either! Dang, it seems just like yesterday you were screaming and crying whenever we saw you. Do you think David has anything to do with you liking vampires? I hope you enjoy the movie. Hope to see you again soon.