Thursday, June 12, 2008

Beware of Walmart Scam




I don't know how many of you shop at Walmarts, but this is how I became a victim of this scam. Two seriously good looking well-built cowboy type guys came over to your car as you are loading your purchases. They are both shirtless and start wiping your windshield with a rag and windex with their highly defined chest muscles and rock-hard abs. It's impossible not to look. When you offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another store.

You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start talking dirty about what they want to do to you. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and begins kissing your neck and begs you to pull over so he can make love to you!!!

While this is going on the other guy steels your purse!!!!

I have had my purse stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and most likely tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I'm sure I would fall for this scam a few times as well.