Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary




Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary. But Mike & I have actually been together for 12 years. Seems like our wedding was like yesterday. Too bad it wasn't, as the weather was alot cooler than on our actual wedding date. For those of you who attended our wedding, remember how hot it was? It was about 105 degrees that day & wasn't much cooler in the evening.

I have such great memories thinking back to our wedding day. It was made even more special by those who came. It was especially great to see my Bunker cousins, especially John & Becky who had the farthest to travel. I hadn't seen Becky in probably at least 10 years prior to that day. I love when the cousins (and aunts) get together. Too bad it doesnt' happen more often. Ryan is right, we need to plan a reunion.

I just want Mike to know how happy I am to be married to him. He is the best husband in the world. I am lucky to have him in my life.

I also think it may be Rick & Tracy's wedding anniversary as well. If so, Happy Anniversary to them.

I'm not sure of anniversary's or birthdays for all of you who are not in the Langston family. I can remember Marti's b-day & Ryan's b-day, but everyone else, I seem to have forgotten. But if you let me know your special dates. I will put a "shout out" to you on your special day. Or someone in your family could actually post to this blog instead of just me & Andrea. Even if you don't feel like blogging, you can also leave comments on the blog. We would love to hear from you.

Kim

1 comment:

Prescott family said...

I can't believe it has been 2 years already... it does seem like yesterday. It's weird to think how hot it was that day, it's kind of cold outside today! Burrr, only 70 degrees or something here...
Happy Anniversary Kim & Mike!
Andrea