Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Brandon!!!!


Today is Brandon's 25th birthday. He was born on 6/15/1983 at 8:27am in Provo, Utah & weighed 8 lbs, 12 oz. This is Brandon's first photo. The photo had a crease in it, that is why the white line on his head.

This is Brandon at 25 years old. Can't believe he is that old. Seems like yesterday he was a tiny baby.

We had a little pool party yesterday with everyone to celebrate Brandon's birthday, Zak & Taylor's graduation & Father's Day. Eric's family was suppose to come back over today for dinner & cake, but they were so tired & sunburned from yesterday, they passed. So we just had a small get together with just our family. Mike's son Brandan & his wife Crystal came up from El Cajon with our grandson Gunner to celebrate my Brandon's birthday & Father's Day.

Happy Birthday Brandon. I am so proud to call you my son. I couldn't have asked for a better son than you. I love you with all my heart. (I know I am embarrassing him right now.)

Love,

Mom

Click to play Brandon's 25th b-day
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free ecard

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Prescott family said...

Hey, I'm glad to see that the shirt I gave you fits!! And he is actually wearing it. :o)