Monday, May 18, 2009

Mistaken Identity


This is a picture of the Cookie Dough


This is a picture of the cookies I cooked last night (Yum!!)



This is a picture of the Lasagna YUM

This is a picture of our Fridge (See both the containers look the same)

Last night we had lasagna for dinner and I fixed a plate to take to work today for lunch. I also, made cookies last night and didn't have time to finish cooking all of the dough, so I put it it a Rubbermaid container and put them both in the fridge. (They were both in the same kind of container with the same kind of lid). See pictures below

I go to work at 5:10am (yes that's before the chickens wake up) to get to the trolley by 5:30am. I was running late this morning and looked in the fridge and took out what I thought was my lunch and put it in my bag and left for work. When I got to work, I took the container out of my bag and put it in the fridge at work. All morning I was thinking how great my lunch would be. When I got ready to go to lunch at 10:50 am. (Mom and Dad are just eating breakfast), I reached into the fridge to get my lunch and lo and behold I found that I had brought the cookie dough for my lunch instead of my lasagna. What a surprise. I had to get Chili from the deli. (Yuck!!!!!!)

7 comments:

DesignTies said...

OMG, cookie dough for lunch is a dream come true!!!! Seriously, I would have eaten that whole container of cookie dough and loved every bite!!

Look on the bright side -- now you have lunch already made and packed for tomorrow :-)

Thanks for checking out my Met Monday bedroom makeover :-)

Kelly @ DesignTies

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Jodi,
That was too funny! Sounds like something I would do. I would have eaten the cookie dough for lunch. I love cookie dough.

Kim

Anonymous said...

yes, like the others I would have been pleasantly suprised...but of course I would have had to go out to car, drive to a park and eat it without others looking on...

thanks for stopping by to see my thrifty treasures. . .

Anonymous said...

I hate so hate to admit I would have eaten some cookie dough & counted myself lucky. ~Mary

Bo said...

Hi Kim...this was funny, but a real shocker too...I'd probably have eaten the raw dough & smiled like a pig! lol thanks for checking out my Met Monday...
;-) Bo

Prescott family said...

This post is making me hungry! Now I was lasagna & cookie dough... thanks a lot!!
:o) Andrea

Chandy said...

You should have called me, I would have eaten them for you! LOL

I hope you came home and the lasagna was still there...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I so appreciate seeing your great comments.