Friday, January 16, 2009

Brandon's Favorite Christmas Gift



Last year for Christmas I asked Brandon to get me a really cool WOW gift.

When I opened up my present I received a WOW rock. It is a rock that Kim and Brandon spray painted gold and put gold glitter all over it. It has been sitting in my room and all year I have been telling Brandon that he would be getting it back this year for Christmas.

So I thought what could I do to this to make it weird. I was at Target one day and found a kit to make a motorized mouse. So I made a friend for the Wow rock and made the rock into a dog. His name is Edwin (I think). I also asked Brandon to add something to it and give it to another family member next year. So you all better be nervous because who knows who will get it next year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: