Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Favorite Christmas Gift

I was just wondering what everyones favorite Christmas present was? Mine was a new pair of Headphones from Andrea's family (my old ones were wearing out). It's nice to have a new pair of Headphones. I listen to them everyday going to work. (On the trolley).

I forgot my 2nd best Christmas present is an Amazon Kindle. If you don't know what that is, it's a digital book reader. No it does not read a book to you, you read a book that you download from the internet (Amazon.com). It is really cool, because you can download a book in about 1 minute and start reading it. I have downloaded all of the Twilight books and several other books and you don't have to pay full price. The books usually cost about $9.99. It's really cool.

Brandon what is your favorite Christmas Present? Please respond with photo.

3 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Jodi,
Where is your photo of the new head phones? We want you to take a photo of yourself on the trolley wearing them & post it!!!

Kim

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

P.S. I thought the pooping reindeer was your favorite gift.

My favorite gift was the new dishes Mike got me that I picked out.

Prescott family said...

New dishes that you picked out do not count!!!!!!!!!!!!