Monday, February 23, 2009

Tag Your It!

TAG - YOU'RE IT! (Tina: Becky's daughter)

6 Names you go by: (This is not easy!)
1. Tina
2. Sissy
3. TM (My dad calls me this all the time)
4. TT
5. Miss T
6. T

3 Things you are wearing right now:
1. Jean Skirt
2. Lime green long sleeve T-shirt
3. New black pumps I am trying to break in

3 Things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To cuddle Eric (he hurt himself today)
2. To go shopping without a budget (I need some new dresses)
3. A foot rub

3 People who will fill this out:
1. Kira
2. Katie
3. Uh… hopefully my mom

2 Things you did last night:
1. SLEEP!
2. Play Sims 2

2 Things you ate today:
1. Chips
2. Lots of salsa

2 People you last talked to on the phone:
1. Eric – a guy I am trying to date
2. Mom

2 Things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Go to work
2. Try not to hurt customers

3 Favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Tea
3. Beer

No comments: