Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Family Face -Taylor

TGIF & Happy Halloween. This week we are spotlighting Taylor.



Taylor is Eric & Jeannette's 3rd child & youngest daughter. She is 18 & graduated from high school this past June. She is currently attending junior college. Taylor is the goalie for her JC'S soccer team. She is a great artist & would love to go to art school. She is also an avid reader & loves old movies.

I got the following info about her from her my space:

She Loves, Loves, Loves, Loves soccer, art, reading, mangas, BLEACH,animes, her dog Paluche, her church, the 1930's.

Music: Basically anything, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Alanis Morrisette, Monty Python's Spamolot, Wicked, Disturbed, Jack Johnson, she really likes the song "Remember the Name" featuring Fort Minor, good stuff...and so on and so forth

Movies: Pride and Prejudice, Penelope, The Breakfast Club, An Affair to Remember, Funny Face, Where the Heart Is, All Harry Potter, and soon to be the Twilight Movie, and anything with Fred Astaire!

Books: TWILIGHT! Harry Potter, Mangas, The Vampire Diaries, The Black Dagger Brotherhood, The Host, basically all my books deal with either vampires or the supernatural

I asked Taylor some questions & these are her responses:

Spouseʼs name? Ummm I don't have one but I'll make one up...Papagorgio

Job description: I am sort of like a nanny

Where do you live? In my own little bubble

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Seattle, Washington

Happiest childhood memory? Every memory that includes family

Happiest memory of teenage years? Graduating High School!

What makes you happy? Family, art, soccer, church!

What makes you laugh? My friends, myself, books, stupid people haha

What makes you cry? Losing friends, movies, mean people

What scares you? Being stabbed, Losing a member of my family

What has been your biggest challenge or something you struggle with? College and schoolwork

Who has been the biggest influence on your life, or who is your hero? My parents, without a doubt, are the reason I love life and live it to the fullest

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today? Hug everyone I knew and tell them that I love them and to not be afraid, that we will see each other again in the life to come

Before you die, you would like to: Get married, see my siblings get married, get my patriartical blessing, see the next generation of Langston's be brought up

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be either an illustrator for books or a computer animation artist

What is your ultimate goal in life? To live it the way it's meant to be lived

What has been your greatest accomplishment? Staying true to myself and not making stupid decisions based on what others think I should do. I make my own life

What do you think is the worldʼs biggest problem? Hate and Violence

Are you a spiritual person? 100% yes, with all of my being

What is something you believe in? I believe in my Heavenly Father and that he will help me to choose the right in all that I do and that he will help me make a difference in someones life



What has been your hardest decision in life so far? Where I'm going to go to school and if I want to stay in school

What are your goals for the next 5 years? STAY IN SCHOOL! haha and already have a career as an artist forming

What are you really good at? Soccer and art...Drawing makes my world go round

Do you weigh yourself? And if so, how often? Every now and again...it's not an obsession to stay teeny tiny



What song describes you & your life? Good Enough by Evanescence

What are you most proud of? The person I've become

What is something no one knows about you? I LOVE mangas and anime!! (Japanese art)

Are you a dog or cat person? DOG!!!



Are you a morning or night person? Definitely a night person

What is your pet peeve? Guys who get attached too quickly

What do you love about your spouse? Umm what spouse?? haha

When & where did you meet your spouse? We're going to meet when he gets home from his mission!!!


When & where you married? It's going to be the Salt Lake Temple!!!!

What is your theme song? Remember the Name by Fort Minor!!!

What celebrity crushes did you have as a teen? Orlando Bloom, James Marsden, Collin Farrell

One thing you love about your body? My calves...they are toned!



Something on your mind lately is? When can I get married?!!!! haha

Your life would be more simpler if? I wasn't so complicated

What surprises you most about your adult life? That I made it this far!!!

Who would you love to meet living or dead? President Gordon B. Hinkley, or any Prophet of the church for that matter


What is the nicest compliment anyone has offered you? That I was a genuine person

Name 2 objects you use in your everyday life: Goalie gloves and make up

What are you going to be for Halloween? A creepy Doll

What are you going to do for Thanksgiving? I'm not sure but it involves family!!!! YAY!!!

What are you going to do for Christmas? Remember Christ's birth

Favorite food or drink? Shirley Temple

Favorite food or drink that is not good for you? haha just about everything I eat

Favorite treat or dessert? Strawberry Shortcake

Favorite ice cream? Cookies n cream ice cream

Favorite thing to do or favorite pastime? Anything to do with art!!!



Favorite place to eat out? Del Taco, or La Fagota

Favorite vacation spot or place to travel? Tahoe, Nevada

Favorite color? Red, Black, and White

Favorite movie? Emma

Favorite book? Twilight series and Harry Potter

Favorite decorating style? Gothic

Favorite day of week & why? Friday!! Because it means the weekend is coming!!!

Favorite time of day & why? Sunset...it's breathtaking

Favorite thing about yourself? My eyelashes, they're ridiculously long!

Favorite memory of Grandma & Grandpa Manning? Never knew them :(


Favorite holiday & why? Christmas! There's just sooooo many good things that come along with it

Favorite possession? My family

What is your motto? Remember you are a daughter of God, and no one but yourself can take that away

Your advice to others? Be yourself, because no one else will do it as good as you can!

One word that describes you? Amazing

Well there you have the amazing Taylor. I love having her as my niece. Next week we will be spotlighting Zak (Andrea's oldest son).

Don't forget that Monday is show and tell. You can post what you did for Halloween. I want to see pics of everyone's costumes or parties you attended.

1 comment:

Prescott family said...

You are so cute Taylor! Stay that way (inside & out)...

Love ya,
Aunt Andrea