Saturday, October 11, 2008

Memories of a family reunion

Since I have been looking through old photos to find pictures to use for the Friday Family Face, I ran across some old photos of a Manning family reunion we had back in 1990. At least I am pretty sure that was the year. I went by the fact that Andrea's son Zak was a baby & he was born in 1990.

Everyone (minus some spouses) came to Mom & Dad's house and then we went to the beach in Coronado. It wasn't very warm & was quite windy at the beach if I remember correctly. But since it was ages ago, my memory is a little fuzzy. The thing I remember the most was having fun with family. And isn't that what is most important?

I put together a little video scrapbook for all of you to enjoy & remember back to when we were all a lot younger & in my case, thinner. It looks like we weren't very good at taking photos back then. Missing the tops of heads, but everyones feet are still there.

On each page, you can click on each photo to see it larger. I'm sorry that I couldn't remember Marti's & Becky's childrens names. I guess it is because we haven't kept in touch much over the years. That is the reason I started this blog, so we could reconnect.

Enjoy!

Kim





Click to play Family reunion 1990
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: