Friday, April 3, 2009

2009 Edition of getting to know your family-Andrea

Andrea sent me this new getting to know your family questionnaire. I am going to be emailing it to everyone in the family (you know who you are). Hopefully you will fill it out & email it back to me (the sooner the better). I will post the responses I get. This is always fun to see how everyone answers the questions.

Here are Andrea's responses.

1.

What is your occupation right now?


Financial Administrator (ha ha)

2.

What color are your socks right now?

Skin colored cuz I’m not wearing any :o)

3.

What are you listening to right now?

the sound of silence (I’m at work & it is TOO quiet)

4.

What was the last thing that you ate?

Lucky Charms for breakfast

5.

Can you drive a stick shift?

Of course, my first car was a stick!

6.

Last person you spoke to on the phone?


Jamey

7.

Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Most definitely!

8.

How old are you today?

Hmmm, do I really have to tell…? I think I am 41?

9.

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

None

10.

What is your favorite drink?

Pepsi but because of #8 I have to drink water instead….

11.

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Tried to once dye the underneath part once but it washed out the next day.

12.

Favorite Food?

Seems like I eat a whole lot of Mexican food these days.

13.

What is the last movie you watched?

“Don’t Mess with the Zohan” (or something like that).

14.

Favorite day of the year?

Toss up between Thanksgiving & Christmas

15.

How do you vent anger?


I think I slam doors & things around...

16.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

I loved to play “house” with dolls or pretend I was a secretary (something about using the typewriter seemed so enchanting!)…

17.

What is your favorite season?

I love them all.

18.

Cherries or Blueberries?

Ewe – don’t really like either.

19.

Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

Yes

20.

Who is the most likely to respond

Kim?

21.

Who is least likely to respond?

Laura

22.

Living arrangements?

3 bedrooms, 6 people & 1 dog!!

23.

When was the last time you cried?


Church on Sunday

24.

What is on the floor of your closet?

Shoes.

25.

Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?

Kim & Jodi since they are my sisters…. Then probably Dee Dee – whoops actually I think I’ve known Michelle longer :o)

26.

What did you do last night?

Eat dinner & went in the Jacuzzi with hubby

27.

What are you most afraid of?

accidents, murderers, bad guys

28.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

Cheese

29.

Favorite dog breed?

I prefer ones that don’t shed, smell or ever need maintenance – but haven’t found one yet (Kathryn, I loved your answer too!!)

30.

Favorite day of the week?

Saturday

31.

How many states have you lived in?

Only California

32.

Diamonds or pearls?

Diamonds

33.

What is your favorite flower?

Gerber Daisies & Tulips

1 comment:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, that is an indepth questionaire. What a fun thing to do, it would really connect you to a person on a more day to day basis. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments on my clocks. I do know what you mean about all of the chiming, my mom use to keep several going all the time, and it always made us laugh. Thanks again. Hugs, Marty