Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting to know your family-Tina

Well here we go again with more responses to the family questionnaire. Next up we have Tina. Daughter of Becky (my cousin), grand daughter of Joni, great grand daughter of Edith & Merlin. Did anyone figure out if children of my cousins are my second cousins or cousins once removed? Does anyone care except for me?

Here are Tina's responses:

1.

What is your occupation right now?

Supervisor at Cost Plus World Market in Davis, Ca.

2.

What color are your socks right now?

Soft pink with dark pink and yellow flowers.

3.

What are you listening to right now?

A commercial on my TV and my parents laughing in the background.

4.

What was the last thing that you ate?

Vanilla pudding with crushed Oreo leftover from a cake mom and I made today.

5.

Can you drive a stick shift?

Yes, since I was 17.

6.

Last person you spoke to on the phone?

Eric, my super awesome boyfriend.

7.

Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Yes

8.

How old are you today?

27

9.

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

Football! Go Packers!

10.

What is your favorite drink?

Water.

11.

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Since 7th grade though I am trying to stop.

12.

Favorite Food?

Uh... peanut M&M's and popcorn.

13.

What is the last movie you watched?

Fiddler on the Roof

14.

Favorite day of the year?

Thanksgiving: it's all about the food.

15.

How do you vent anger?

Clean and shop.

16.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

Probably Barbie or the giant Tonka trucks.

17.

What is your favorite season?

Fall because of the colors.

18.

Cherries or Blueberries?

Depends if they are artificial or not. I love cherries straight from the tree and frozen blueberries in my Cheerios.

19.

Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

I tend to like them too.

20.

Who is the most likely to respond


21.

Who is least likely to respond?

My siblings.

22.

Living arrangements?

I have my own room now that Jess is in South Korea, but I still live at home with mom and dad.

23.

When was the last time you cried?

The other day at work when my stock crew gave me a mess to fix. I was so frustrated I cried in front of the customers, something I never do.

24.

What is on the floor of your closet?

Clothes to donate to charity, books, movies, jewelry box, tubs of fabric, mom's chest, booze, and a portable filing system. I have a very well organized and extremely small closet.

25.

Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?

My cousins?

26.

What did you do last night?

Work, come home, and go to sleep. So exciting.

27.

What are you most afraid of?

Failing.

28.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

I love cheese burgers with all of the produce and mustard.

29.

Favorite dog breed?

Shelties!

30.

Favorite day of the week?

My day off whenever that is.

31.

How many states have you lived in?

Three: California, Indiana, and Florida.

32.

Diamonds or pearls?

Pearls and rubies.

33.

What is your favorite flower?

Cut: Tulips
In the ground: Roses

Thanks Tina. I will next be posting Todd's response. If you haven't seen all the other responses, click on questionnaire on the side bar under labels to see all the other responses so far.

No comments: