Friday, April 3, 2009

Getting to know your family-Danica

And the fun continues..... Our next response is from Danica. Danica is my niece, daughter of Eric, granddaughter of Dorothy & great granddaughter of Edith & Merlin. I love Danica. She is really like my daughter. I would claim her as my daughter but Eric & Jeannette might not like it. Hmmm, then again, they might. Just kidding. They love Danica too.

Here are Danica's answers:

1.

What is your occupation right now?


Leasing agent/Mark.make-up representative

2.

What color are your socks right now?

I'm not wearing socks

3.

What are you listening to right now?

Evanescence

4.

What was the last thing that you ate?

Roast beef sandwich

5.

Can you drive a stick shift?

Not even if my life depended on it

6.

Last person you spoke to on the phone?


My Mommy

7.

Do you like the person who sent this to you?

I love her!! she's my auntie

8.

How old are you today?

23 yrs. 4 months and 3 days

9.

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

Sports?

10.

What is your favorite drink?

Henry Weinhardt's Root Beer

11.

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Since I was 7.

12.

Favorite Food?

Crab Wontons from PF Changs

Mmmmm......

13.

What is the last movie you watched?

Gangs of New York

14.

Favorite day of the year?

Halleeween!!!

15.

How do you vent anger?


By screaming at people. Usually

Residents....

16.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

I have no clue

17.

What is your favorite season?

Fall. Love it much!!

18.

Cherries or Blueberries?

Cherries!

19.

Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

Sure, to give my life some sort of

scrap of validation, if nothing else

Hee Hee

20.

Who is the most likely to respond

My Dad

21.

Who is least likely to respond?

Everybody else

22.

Living arrangements?

I live in a castle on a cloud

23.

When was the last time you cried?


Today while watching a movie

24.

What is on the floor of your closet?

Shoes, shoes and guess what?
More shoes

25.

Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?

Bethany

26.

What did you do last night?

Go over to Kim's for dinner

27.

What are you most afraid of?

Losing my job

28.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

I like Cheese!!! Yes.....

29.

Favorite dog breed?

My baby is a chihuaha mix

30.

Favorite day of the week?

Saturday

31.

How many states have you lived in?

Technically 2 but I only moved to

Utah for a week so it doesn't really

count I don't think

32.

Diamonds or pearls?

Diamonds are a girl's best friend. And they're shiny. I'm distracted easily by shiny things

33.

What is your favorite flower?

White or black roses are my favorite and my best.

Thanks Danica for responding so quickly. Oops, looks like I just got another response. This time from Kira. Need to see post her responses.

No comments: