Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Getting to know your family-Taylor


I just got back another family questionnaire. This time from Taylor. Taylor is my niece, daughter of Eric & Jeannette, grand daughter of Dorothy & Carlos, great grand daughter of Edith & Merlin.

Here are TAYLOR'S responses:

1.

What is your occupation right now?

I'm a nanny for this family in my ward


2.

What color are your socks right now?


Black and White checkered

3.

What are you listening to right now?

Enya

4.

What was the last thing that you ate?

Quesidilla


5.

Can you drive a stick shift?

I can't even drive


6.

Last person you spoke to on the phone?

My friend Ashley


7.

Do you like the person who sent this to you?


I like everyone!

8.

How old are you today?

I am 18 years old


9.

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

SOCCER!!!!


10.

What is your favorite drink?

Cranberry Grape Juice


11.

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Nope...only highlights

12.

Favorite Food?

Mexican food


13.

What is the last movie you watched?

The Chronicles of Narnia


14.

Favorite day of the year?

August 18th 1990 :)


15.

How do you vent anger?

I cry and punch pillows....or I just hold it in until it subsides


16.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

I don't remember


17.

What is your favorite season?

Winter! I love snow!


18.

Cherries or Blueberries?

Strawberries!


19.

Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

yes?


20.

Who is the most likely to respond

The Fam

21.

Who is least likely to respond?

People who don't see it


22.

Living arrangements?

At home with the parents


23.

When was the last time you cried?

Two days ago, I've been getting really emotional lately...lol


24.

What is on the floor of your closet?

my shoes and school supplies


25.

Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?

hmmmm...

26.

What did you do last night?

I watched tv then went to bed


27.

What are you most afraid of?

Being stabbed


28.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

Plain


29.

Favorite dog breed?

Great Danes


30.

Favorite day of the week?

Friday


31.

How many states have you lived in?

One


32.

Diamonds or pearls?

CTR RINGS!!! lol


33.

What is your favorite flower?

Dried out roses




Don't you just love finding out more about each other? I know I do. I didn't know that Taylor loves Great Dane dogs. I loved Great Dane dogs too when I was her age. In fact, I had a black one named Toby. I just found a photo of him in my hope chest.

And her favorite flowers are dried out roses. Doesn't Aunt Joni love those too? And she is definitely a Langston as she loves mexican food. But she didn't put Pepsi for her favorite drink, so her mom's side must be having some influence on her.

Thanks Taylor for participating. Who's next?

No comments: