Friday, April 3, 2009

Getting to know your family-Kira

Wow! The responses just keep coming in. Kira is next up on the blog. I think Kira would be my 2nd cousin. Not really sure how that works. She is Marti's daughter (Marti is my cousin), granddaughter of Aunt Joni, great granddaughter of Edith & Merlin. Whew, I hope I got that right. So does that make Kira my 2nd cousin, or cousin once removed? Anyone know?

Any hoo, here are Kira's responses:

1.

What is your occupation right now?

Athletic Trainer

2.

What color are your socks right now?

White and Grey

3.

What are you listening to right now?

That 70's Show

4.

What was the last thing that you ate?

Pink Starburst

5.

Can you drive a stick shift?

YES!!

6.

Last person you spoke to on the phone?


My sister, Colleen

7.

Do you like the person who sent this to you?


Of course! We have not seen each other in years, but yes!

8.

How old are you today?


I think 26? yeah, that's right.

9.

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

Well my husbands is basketball, football, and baseball, so I am pretty sports out to watch my favorite on tv.

10.

What is your favorite drink?

A&W or Mug Rootbeer

11.

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Yes, I have even bleached it platinum

12.

Favorite Food?

Ice Cream (desserts)

13.

What is the last movie you watched?

Trouble with Angels (a 1980's movie about a catholic school)

14.

Favorite day of the year?

Christmas or a day the Sun is shinning

15.

How do you vent anger?


I used to go running, but now I just talk to Stew

16.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

my strawberry shortcake big wheel

17.

What is your favorite season?

Summer

18.

Cherries or Blueberries?


only fresh black Cherries

19.

Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

Yes

20.

How many kids do you have?


1 girl who is 7.5 months-old

21.

What color is your car?


Silver

22.

Living arrangements?

Renting a house with my husband

23.

When was the last time you cried?


Awhile ago.

24.

What is on the floor of your closet?


basket of shoes, hampers of dirty laundry, and a box of work out clothes

25.

Who is the friend you have had the longest ?



Heather, my cousin. We have been friends since she was born

26.

What did you do last night?

Cleaned the house, and watched TV

27.

What are you most afraid of?


Debt

28.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

Cheese

29.

Favorite dog breed?

Maltipoo, or toy poodle

30.

Favorite day of the week?


Saturday

31.

How many states have you lived in?

Two

32.

Diamonds or pearls?


Diamonds, but I do like the pearls I have.

33.

What is your favorite flower?

Roses

Thanks Kira! Did you know that Kira has her own blog for her little family? If not, you can click HERE & it will take you to her blog. I also have her blog as a link to the right under Family Blogs. That way you can see what is going on in her little world in Utah. She has the sweetest little baby who is growing up quite fast.

Well, that is all the questionnaires I have to post right this minute. I need to answer one myself & post. Maybe later tonight. What are your plans for the weekend? Let us know.



No comments: