Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yippie Aye Yay!!!

Raise your hand if you knew what this post was going to be about by just reading my title? Come on, you know this song is stuck in your head too. If it isn't, you haven't seen the latest commercial from Jack in the Box. I'm giggling here just thinking about it. It is so stupid, but brings a smile to my face & makes me laugh just thinking about it. And I can't get that dang song out of my head!!!

If you haven't seen it yet, or you want to torture yourself some more, just click on the commercial below. But I'm warning you, you won't be able to get this song out of your head for the rest of the day. And maybe the rest of the week.







In case you were wondering, here are the words to the song:

Way up west (way up west),
there's a story told (there's a story told)
about a bunch of cowboys.

Tiny and bold. (tiny and bold)
Ridin' tall. (ridin' tall)
Tall in the saddle!
Herdin' cows the size of schnauzers
but they're cattle!

YIPPIE AYE YAY, MINI SIRLOIN BURGERS!
YIPPIE AYE OH, MINI SIRLOIN BURGERS!
YIPPIE AYE YAY, MINI SIRLOIN BURGERS, HA!

Now don't you just want to run out & get some? I know I did. Along with my free french fries & drink (just got my coupon in the mail). They were pretty yummy, but too much food for me (can you believe I'm admitting this?) Now if I could only get that song out of my head. Yup, I'm still smiling & giggling. Yippie Aye Yay to you all!!!

No comments: