Andrea sent me an email with a Christmas questionnaire. And you all know how much I love questionnaires. So I thought it would be fun to post our responses here on the family blog. I will be sending each of you this new questionnaire. You can answer it & send it back to me & I will post it on the family blog, or you can answer the questions & post it here yourself. Your choice. Isn't that big of me?
Anyways, since Andrea started it, here are her responses. I will post my answers separately. Enjoy!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? BOTH, but mainly wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, Jamey threw away my fake tree!
3. When do you put up the tree? First or second week of December (or whenever we can find the time)
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the day after Christmas or NY day by the latest
5. Do you like eggnog? No but I loved it as a child
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My very own stereo (had radio & a turn table) – I know I’m old!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Anyone in my family (including my parents)
8. Easiest person to buy for? My nephew Wyatt
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes but it is cheesy
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither, but I plan on mailing cards every year, I just never get around to it.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? An ugly broach/pin thingy… Anyone who knows me knows I don’t wear stuff like that!!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation or The Christmas Story
13 When do you start shopping for Christmas? December sometime....
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Of course, doesn’t everyone?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the homemade goodies
16. Lights on the tree? Never counted but usually about 3 strings worth
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually stay home
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Not normally
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning
21. Favorite thing about Christmas? Secretly giving to someone in need
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the traffic at the malls
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Hodge-podge of collected ornaments
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham & cheese potatoes
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I haven’t even thought about it.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Kim