Here is my son Brandon's response to the Christmas questionnaire.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. Extra bonus getting to play Christmas basketball
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real trees are the best but cost waaaay too much!!
3. When do you put up the tree? Hopefully before Christmas
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Not the store bought kind
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Compaq Presario 350 MHz Pentium II with 15 inch monitor. PURE HORSEPOWER at the time... oh I miss those days!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mom in 2008
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom in 2007
9. Do you have a nativity scene? In a box somewhere.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Hanukkah Cards
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably the one I'm about to receive from Jodi as pay back for last year ;-)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone 2
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Last minute.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Stocking stuffers
16. Lights on the tree? Coloured
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Eve - El Cajon, Day - Home
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Donna, Dancer, Blitzer, Rudolf, thats about it so I guess the answer is No.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning
21. Favorite thing about Christmas? Everything
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The PC brigade. You know... those morons that want to ban nativity scenes, kill Santa Claus, call them "Holiday Trees" and make it a crime
to say Merry Christmas.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? They're all good I suppose
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey, ham, mashed and/or cheese potatoes, other assortments of food.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For some reason I'm only able to answer this once Christmas is long gone and it no longer matters. Murphys' Law I guess :-\
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Jodi. In response to the WOW Rock