Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve Day


I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. We are going down to El Cajon this evening to Mom and Dad's house. Jodi will be there and Andrea's family is coming. Danica is going down with us as well. So we will have 14 people total for dinner. Jodi is suppose to be cooking tacos. Isn't tacos the traditional Christmas dinner?

Eric, Todd and their families won't be there. Eric's family, minus Danica, are in Tahoe at Jeannette's parents house. Todd is spending Christmas with his own family at his house in Utah (I am assuming, as I haven't heard for certain, all I know if that they are not coming down). We will miss them all terribly. It won't be the same without them.

We will come home later tonight & spend Christmas day at our own house & celebrate with just my immediate family & Danica. We started this tradition last year of spending Christmas Day with just our own individual families & it seems to work out the best for everyone.

Hope you all have a happy & safe holiday. I may post again later today with photos of my tree. It is finally decorated!!!! I have to download the photos & don't know if I will have time today or not. If not today, maybe tomorrow, or the next day, or the next.

Also, the stolen Santa showed back up!!!! I will post more later about him. It's a good thing he is back. Would hate for all the little kiddies not to get presents tonight.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: