Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I don't feel good


Sorry that I didn't get a Monday Show and Tell posted this week but I've been sick. I've been sick for the past 2 weeks and I am not feeling any better. In fact, I am feeling worse. I did go to the doctor on Monday & he loaded me up with all kinds of medication, but so far, nothing is making me feel any better.

I've been coughing up a lung or two. I have no energy. I can't sleep more than 2 hours at a time. I don't feel like eating and I've been throwing up. It's not like a normal cold or the flu. It is mostly congestion in the chest or throat. Nothing in the nose. Mike & Brandon both already had this & it hangs on forever. And you feel your worst after you have been sick for a couple of weeks. So that is the point I am at. I hate being sick!!!!

For the past 2 days I have been lying on the couch either sleeping or watching TV. I'm tired of both at this point. I did go to work today, but only because I don't have anymore sick or vacation time & it is pay day. Otherwise, I would still be at home on the couch.

So please cut me some slack this week if I don't get my posts done on the blog.

I sure hope I get to feeling better soon as Christmas is fast approaching & I haven't done any Christmas shopping or Christmas decorating. In fact, my Thanksgiving decorations are still sitting on my table waiting to be put away. The way I feel, I may just cancel Christmas all together in my house this year. What would the family think? But it is looking mighty tempting to me now.

2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

I sure hope you feel better soon. Last year I had what you have now. It was horrible. Hang in there!! At least you can shop online:)

Erin said...

I hope you're feeling better! Being sick is NO FUN, especially around Christmas.