Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas questionnaire-John

Cousin John has graced us with his presence. Here are his answers to the Christmas questionnaire.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper, baby, paper. It's fun and shows that you care :)

2. Real tree or Artificial? None this past few years. When I had one it was real.

3. When do you put up the tree? Not.

4. When do you take the tree down? N/A

5. Do you like eggnog? Oh gosh yes. With some Kaluha and/or Brandy is best. Good with coffee too.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Lump of coal which I had Superman turn into a diamond.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My girlfriend's family.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My girlfriend, Sarah.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Haha, no.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Xmas cards.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Children's game. I was not a child.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Empire Strikes Back?.Wizards? No, the one with Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed. Zuzu petals!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I'm guessing you don't mean put in the city recycling bin. Hm, no.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Xmas cookies.(russian tea cakes to everyone else.)

16. Lights on the tree? No, candles, surrounded by flaming cats.

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Yes, travel. I've only stayed at home once (since I left for college).

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? No.

19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Ha, a star. It has angles, is that close enough?. I have an angel thingy on my front door jam all year round.

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning. Xmas eve is just CRAZY.

21. Favorite thing about Christmas? Being with friends and family.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Too cold.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Candied Yams.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To relax with with my friends and family.

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Emberly (my sister)

1 comment:

J Bunker said...

Hey, where's the rest of the answers? Or are you saving them for another installment?
-- Curious in San Jose